Join our growing team and make a difference!
Coleman Engineering is a specialty civil engineering firm in need of an experienced Project Assistant. Please see our website for more information about the company at: www.coleman-eng.com. Our ideal candidate will be intelligent, focused and incredibly organized.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Office administrative such as answering phones, ordering and stocking supplies, processing mail, etc.
- Developing detailed knowledge of client-specific administrative and invoicing requirements to minimize accounts receivable time
- Fielding customer service calls and responding in a friendly and helpful manner
- Detailed project accounting support
- Assisting with regular bookkeeping
- Regular follow up calls on accounts receivable
- Management of company vehicles, including maintenance scheduling, mileage tracking and other related tasks
- Coordination of construction projects and liaison with public agencies.
Requirements are as follows:
- 2+ years of office or administrative support experience required
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Reliability is a must
- Expert in all Microsoft Office suite software
- Working knowledge of Accounting and Accounting software
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Quick learner with a desire to support engineering staff
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Maintaining electronic and printed document files
This is a full-time, professional level position with benefits. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for growth and development and to become a program manager to assist with our success with a new, large client. Only serious, qualified, and experienced applicants are encouraged to apply.
Hourly wage will be dependent upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shift, core hours 9am – 4pm
Work Location: One location but some local travel may be required. This is an office-based position.
Please apply by submitting a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Coleman Engineering
Coleman Engineering is a specialty consulting firm, providing excellent engineering and operations services over the complete life cycle of water and wastewater projects. Our expertise begins with project concepts and funding assistance, develops into detailed design and construction services, and continues to long-term professional facility operations. Learn more about us here.