Coleman Engineering has successfully provided planning; preliminary and final design engineering; preparation of construction plans and technical specifications, bid phase services and engineering services during construction to the City of Brentwood over the last 15 years, including two partially buried, 4-million-gallon DN Tanks pre-stressed concrete water storage reservoirs:
- Reservoir 1.3: Design and engineering-services-during-construction-phase services for a partially buried 4-million-gallon DN Tanks pre-stressed concrete water storage reservoir.
- Reservoir 2.3: Design and engineering-services-during-construction engineering services for a partially buried 4-million-gallon DN Tanks pre-stressed concrete water storage reservoir.
Key Challenges & Solutions
These design projects had to be fast-tracked to meet development schedules, while still considering the City’s long-term operations and maintenance requirements. We were able to deliver these projects on budget and schedule and to the requisite quality through regular and pro-active engagement and communication with the City team.
- Chad Coleman – Principal-in-Charge; Design Phase Project Manager
- Simon Gray – ESDC Phase Project Manager
- Cody Tom – ESDC Project Engineer
February 14, 2022